+
ideal world an alternate universe marvel + dc roleplay
synopsis The world is once again in an age of heroes. After the events of New York, the world has been in chaos, with threats to the world's safety coming more often than they ever have. SHIELD could no longer conceal the presence of metahumans, and when they fell, taken down from the inside by Hydra, they left humanity vulnerable to threats it never could have imagined, until the forces of evil managed to rupture the divide between universes. With the fate of the world balancing upon the shoulders of these rising heroes, just where will your place be in this new ideal world?

ideal world is an alternate universe Marvel + DC roleplay hosted on Jcink Premium since December 2016. Set following the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Justice League, and X-Men: Apocalypse, we are based primarily within the cinematic universes but with more than enough flexibility to allow for inspiration to be drawn from other sources, such as comics, video games, television series, animated shows, and more. We pride ourselves on our relaxed environment and easy-going nature to create a safe and welcoming community for all of our members.
staff
please register characters using
a given name with proper case,
ie Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne
news
Activity Check ⇀ February 19 - February 28
CoC Event Stage Three ⇀ February 11 - Feburary 26
February Newsletter ⇀ February 11
Activity Check ⇀ January 23 - January 31
CoC Event Stage Two ⇀ January 21 - February 11
CoC Event Stage One ⇀ January 7 - January 21
Contest of Champions Event ⇀ January 1

Add Reply

Lily's Loves
Staff
years old
year old
Staff
2 🜚 110
played by Lily
Lily
Lily
— guest
posted on Sep 16 2017, 11:02 PM
( )
tessa james holmes
Tessa Holmes is the daughter and only child of Senator Alexander Holmes of Boston, Mass. She's lived an extremely privileged childhood. Her mother is basically from a family of Hollywood elite, she herself being an actress and her dad is from a very respected political family in the New England area. Tess herself as basically grown up in that world.

Now, a bit about her. Tess is a wild child, by that I mean, she drinks, she smokes, she does drugs. She's been to rehab twice and all before her sixteenth birthday. I know!! Scandalous!! and it was, her first time to rehab was for cocaine, her parents didn't want a junkie for a daughter so…yep, first trip. Second was for alcohol.

Tess has had it pretty rough. Her parents are the worse kind of parents one could imagine. They use her to complete their perfect idealized family in front of the cameras because they can. Her father is mentally abusive and her mother…well she just doesn't really care about much lets say. So…Tess finds other ways to enjoy herself.

Tess still drinks, she still smokes and she still does drugs. Not so much coke, she will if offered, but it's messy and easily noticeable. So she sticks with her tried and true Oxy. It's neat, clean, does the job. Currently she's been shipped off to an all girl boarding school in New York because of a horrific incident that took place when she and her friends decided it'd be great fun to crash a party.

platonic Tess is…cautious about friends. She knows people know her name, her family's name, she knows that people might try to use her because of that. So…if you find yourself in her little inner circle -and that's a small group- then that means you have her trust and loyalty. Tess is as sarcastic as they come, but she's that friend you want in your corner. She'll defend her friend till the end of time and then some.

antagonistic Do you really want her as your enemy? I mean…do you? Do you really? I wouldn't recommend it. Tess can be a royal, grade A Bitch if you cross her. Do not make her your enemy please. But also do cause…DRAMA YAY lol

romantic Tess is a flirt. Mhm. She's seventeen and knows it. She's dated, she's kissed. DO NOT try to press her into anything else…cause of ya know, her past…she will freak out.

miscellaneous Steve Rogers : Great Uncle

17 years old
Student
Hetero
Neutral
Civilian

Clarice Mei Ferguson
Let me introduce you to Blink, well Clarice for now, Blink soon enough =p. But for now she's Clarice! A bit of background, Clarice grew up in Forks, Washington at her parents Bed and Breakfast. Naturally, being from such a famous small town they get a few Twihards coming by. But, mainly it's just travelers or hikers going up to Oregon or some such place.

Clarice has spent her entire life at the B&B, usually her socialization came from just being around family. But now she's out on her own in New York. She's a mutant, she's well aware of that and to keep from being discovered she has taken certain measures. Her purple hair she leaves alone cause it can be thought as being hair dye or something. So she's not to worried about that, as for her very bright neon eyes. She wears colored contacts, really good high quality colored contacts. If those aren't in then she'll wear sunglasses.

She's very social, she likes talking to the people that come into the Chinese restaurant where she works. As stated before Clarice is a mutant with the ability to teleport, she doesn't use her ability because she doesn't want to be found out. In emergencies she might. But beyond that, nope.

platonic Like I said before, Clarice is very social! She loves making new friends and talking to various people. Her social skills are slightly awkward having been raised in basic isolation her entire life. BUT, since being on her own in NYC she's getting better! she'll still have a couple word vomits, but not as many as before. She's that friend that can make you laugh/smile whenever you need it. She's also a good shoulder to cry on when needed as well.

antagonistic I suppose Clarice might have a few enemies...she's got that type of personality that you either love or hate and she's well aware of that. What can be said right now is the fact that she doesn't like any anti mutant people...for, well obvious reasons!

romantic Clarice is an awkward turtle when it comes to romance. She's lived a relatively sheltered life and has never even well...she hasn't done anything with a boy...or girl for that matter. But! if that were to happen, I feel like she'd be very cute and sweet about it. Really blushy and giggly, which honestly would be so adorable! So yes, right now she's single and totally open to romance

miscellaneous words

24 years old
waitress/student
bisexual
unregistered
unaffiliated
Villain
years old
year old
Villain
45 🜚 30
played by Kira
Harry Osborn
Harry Osborn
— guest
posted on Sep 17 2017, 08:37 PM
( )
Okay I'm gonna toss two chars at you simply because I have a super easy time figuring out how they could possibly meet. But! If you wanna check out my plotter and pick someone else out, I'd definitely say go for it c:

Brian + Tessa Holmes
Considering Brian's been in and out of Washington while the Registration Act was taking shape, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he might've run into Tessa. And Brian's "claim to fame" is that he can manage to blend in with the rest of the crowd because he wasn't particularly well-known, especially in the US, so y'know, it'd be entirely possible for her to run into him at some party or something and think he's just some politician's kid (which she's not necessarily wrong, he is of noble blood) and hit him up there. I don't know, I'm just tired man.

Harry + Tessa Holmes
As a fellow "wild child" rich kid who experimented with drinking and drugs (and still dabbles with it), it wouldn't surprise me if Harry and Tessa knew each other from social functions to be entirely honest. He's cynical and would probably get pretty bitter if she caught him while he was drinking at a party, but I mean. He'd probably supply her also bad influence.
Civilian
years old
year old
Civilian
15 🜚 95
played by Lily
Tessa Holmes
Tessa Holmes
— guest
posted on Sep 18 2017, 12:30 PM
( )
Tess && Brian Falsworth

Oh totally!! if he hangs around DC then odds are they probably ran into each other at some point or another :D Tessa's parents like to basically use her as an object to paint that picture of the "perfect family" so she would have gone with her parents to DC if there was ever a function or something that had to be attended :D That being said, she probable would have broken away from her parents relatively quickly and found the nearest bar for a drink (underaged drinking OH NO :p). She would think he was someone's kid that's for sure and Tess being the social person she is would have been like "Who dragged you here?" lol That could be a thread perhaps? Them meeting at some political function, perhaps a charity/fundraiser type thing?

Tess && Harry Osborn

Oooo I like this! I think these two would probably be bad influences/enable each other if that makes sense. Cause like, if Harry still dips into drugs and drinking, Tess would probably -lowkey- encourage that and if he did the same to her (i dunno if he would or not -flails-) it would be an interesting relationship. Also, odds are Tess would be drinking at said function as well lol. So~ they wouldn't be alone in that lol. Perhaps they already know/know of each other?

user posted image
Signature made by James
Avi made by Rei <3
Player
years old
year old
Player
1 🜚 10
played by Xanakins
Xanakins
Xanakins
— guest
posted on Sep 18 2017, 10:52 PM
( )
Arcade&Tessa: Well, Arcade would tell her that she's doing the whole bad girl act wrong and proceed to inform her that she could have been playing the social elite status to her liking all along than to hate it. As for her finding out what he really does for entertainment, that could be down the line and somehow she finds out about it. lol
Hero
years old
year old
Hero
23 🜚 15
played by Kira
Brian Falsworth
Brian Falsworth
— guest
posted on Sep 19 2017, 08:38 AM
( )
Brian + Tessa Holmes
Yeah, he hangs around DC a lot - he's the poster child for the Registration Act in a few ways, so he has to deal with the politicians a lot now that he's unfrozen and in the new century. And he'd probably have been concerned by the drinking to be entirely honest, so yeah, that would be a thing. Definitely a possible thing. Maybe at some publicity event for SHIELD that Brian ended up getting dragged to because he's "important" in there (an absolute lie) and Tessa because her parents are puffed up and putting on a show for the newly reinstated SHIELD? I don't know I'm still tired I'm always tired brain please work again.

Harry + Tessa Holmes
Oh yeah no they would've been terrible influences on each other, Harry would not have given a single fuck about whether she should be doing the thing since he would also be doing the thing. It's self-medication for him and he literally just cannot be bothered after Norman. Cynical brat. He mostly just drinks now, not doing a whole lot of drugs, and I mean. He's VP of Oscorp, she would at least recognize his face, if she hadn't run into him at one of the other social gathering type things he's been to since he got back from boarding school in Europe.
Civilian
years old
year old
Civilian
15 🜚 95
played by Lily
Tessa Holmes
Tessa Holmes
— guest
posted on Sep 20 2017, 10:03 PM
( )
Tess && A. R. Cadenski

And Tess would -not so politely- tell him that she doesn't need his approval or disapproval about how she acts and then ask why he cares :p I think these two could be quite interesting indeed! and as for her finding out what he does for "fun" yeah that can totally happen somewhere down the line lol

Tess && Brian Falsworth

YES!! I think that's perfect!! I can start something up if you'd like? OuO and yes, Tess will be drinking lol.

Tess && Harry Osborn

Ooh that's a good point, she would recognize him! And because of this, she'd totally offer him a drink if they met somewhere like a bar or something lol. I think they could run into each other a social gathering that her parents would drag her too. Her mom is a Hollywood actress, so if Harry walks red carpets that's a possibility as well :D

user posted image
Signature made by James
Avi made by Rei <3
Player
years old
year old
Player
1 🜚 10
played by Xanakins
Xanakins
Xanakins
— guest
posted on Sep 20 2017, 10:14 PM
( )
Arcade&Lily: He wouldn't care much but do wonder why she didn't work the system in her favor all along. lol
Villain
years old
year old
Villain
45 🜚 30
played by Kira
Harry Osborn
Harry Osborn
— guest
posted on Sep 21 2017, 09:51 AM
( )
Brian + Tessa Holmes
That would be super helpful if you could start it? Damn paper only just got finished to the check-in today and now I gotta catch up on all the things since Marie has tried to rebury me. I shall not stand for this.

Harry + Tessa Holmes
Oh absolutely they'd probably run into each other at one of those social event type things. It's not entirely Harry's scene, per say, at least not in the way it is for Tony Stark, but he's more attractive than Norman, so he makes the rounds. So they could definitely probably have met at one of those and meet at another one just because he does show up to them and he hates them and usually ends up drinking. So. Yeah.

My plots are generic and for this I am sorry
Civilian
years old
year old
Civilian
15 🜚 95
played by Lily
Tessa Holmes
Tessa Holmes
— guest
posted on Sep 21 2017, 08:53 PM
( )
Tess && Brian Falsworth

BAM!! :D let me know if anything needs to be changed! <3

Tess && Harry Osborn

OH! so perhaps they've met at one and maybe had drinks together? Totally innocent mind you! more like "god I hate this" type of deal, if that makes sense? lol.

And NO your plots are not generic! they're great! :D

Tess && A. R. Cadenski

That would make Tess wonder just what exactly he minds by "working it in her favor" lol

user posted image
Signature made by James
Avi made by Rei <3
Player
years old
year old
Player
1 🜚 10
played by Xanakins
Xanakins
Xanakins
— guest
posted on Dec 18 2017, 11:29 PM
( )
Arcade&Tess: Well he would only tell her if she was interested. :P

Zan&Clarice: I wish we can get these two to meet! Both have powers and both are unique in their own ways. He's an alien and she's a human with powers. He lives in Gotham City.

Frank&Tess: He would so go all father mode on her if he caught her drinking or doing something she's not suppose to do. Plus keep her out of trouble of some bad men if she got into a dangerous situation. Or if she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time while he's doing some of his work he would still protect her. She would be considered an innocent person going down a dark path to him and not to be harmed.

Frank&Clarice: If she got into some trouble he would help her out. Also be intrigued upon seeing her use her powers.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ideal World was established in December 2016 as a site idea by Kira from the assorted Marvel, X-Men, and DC Cinematic Universes and with heavy inspiration from other sources, namely the original comics by Marvel and DC.

Everybody Knows skin created by Kuroya of OOC exclusively for Ideal World, so please do not rip or steal. Assorted icon macros come courtesy of Font Awesome, customizable code boxes and cbox toggle come thanks to Nicole of Shine, the modal popups are by Black of Code, and the tooltip styling was originally by Malihu. The banner image is from Justice League #41 (2011) by Jason Fobok of DC Comics; all edits were made by Kuroya.

All posts and content belong to their original owners, so please do not steal them.