+
ideal world an alternate universe marvel + dc roleplay
synopsis The world is once again in an age of heroes. After the events of New York, the world has been in chaos, with threats to the world's safety coming more often than they ever have. SHIELD could no longer conceal the presence of metahumans, and when they fell, taken down from the inside by Hydra, they left humanity vulnerable to threats it never could have imagined, until the forces of evil managed to rupture the divide between universes. With the fate of the world balancing upon the shoulders of these rising heroes, just where will your place be in this new ideal world?

ideal world is an alternate universe Marvel + DC roleplay hosted on Jcink Premium since December 2016. Set following the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Justice League, and X-Men: Apocalypse, we are based primarily within the cinematic universes but with more than enough flexibility to allow for inspiration to be drawn from other sources, such as comics, video games, television series, animated shows, and more. We pride ourselves on our relaxed environment and easy-going nature to create a safe and welcoming community for all of our members.
staff
please register characters using
a given name with proper case,
ie Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne
news
Activity Check ⇀ June 23 - June 30
Ultron Event ⇀ June 1
Activity Check ⇀ May 24 - May 31
May Newsletter ⇀ May 1
Activity Check ⇀ April 23 - April 30

Please note that if you post here, if an activity check is going on, your accounts will not be considered safe unless you also post there.

In addition, if you are leaving for an unspecified period of time, we will ask that you keep in touch with us to let us know what's going on, otherwise your hiatus will only last for one month, so as to not hold your claims and reserves perpetually in limbo.

Add Reply

i don't know how else to put this, i'm sorry
Staff
years old
year old
Staff
31 🜚 840
played by Kira
Kira
Kira
— guest
posted on Jun 19 2018, 09:52 AM
( )
hey everyone.

this is really hard for me to actually talk about like this. and honestly, right now, i don't even know what's going to happen or what it means or, well. any of it, if i'm being honest. but i'm starting to get scared enough of everything to feel like i need to leave up something official, just in case something does happen.

to cut a lot of the worst of it out... things at home have been kind of bad, especially lately. as in really bad. as in i'm starting to put some serious thought into trying to move out levels of bad even though i'm not even remotely equipped or prepared for it.

right now, it's really too early to tell what's going to happen or how bad it's going to get. there's a lot of potential right now, and it's all just a powder keg if i'm being entirely honest. a really, really devastating powder keg if things go bad. and how likely it is to go that way is anybody's guess.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that things have started shifting really alarmingly and i don't think it's good to pretend it hasn't. i'll try to do what i can, but i don't feel comfortable promising anything right now, and i'm really sorry about that. i'm not really able or comfortable to say much more in public, but most of you should have access to my discord, and if that goes down, well. you'll know it's bad.

tl;dr my home situation is really bad, if i disappear it's not my fault, please try to be patient with me while things are happening.

this will affect the following characters: Brian Falsworth, Bruce Wayne, Bucky Barnes, Clint Barton, Erik Lehnsherr, Felicia Hardy, Harry Osborn, Jack Rollins, Rachel Roth, Scott Summers, Steve Trevor, Vicki Vale, Yondu Udonta.
Player
years old
year old
Player
2 🜚 10
played by Zodoff
Zodoff
Zodoff
— guest
posted on Jun 19 2018, 01:44 PM
( )
I'm really sorry to hear that, Kira D:

Don't worry about us - RL always comes first and we'll be here for you <3
Player
years old
year old
Player
2 🜚 135
played by Abby
Abby
Abby
— guest
posted on Jun 19 2018, 03:32 PM
( )
I am sorry to hear that Kira. I am sorta in the same boat, but I am waiting to see how a few things turn out first before I officially put up a notice. You can say that I am in limbo right now about my situation...
Player
years old
year old
Player
1 🜚 5
played by ELY
Ely
Ely
— guest
posted on Jun 19 2018, 06:43 PM
( )
Things happen and it is never easy. We have all been in some dark times in our lives and we all understand that you and your real life come first. Not one of us will hold it against you and we will all be right here waiting for you to get back. Take your time and if you need to take some time away to get things figured out. Remember things might look bad now but it will always get better in some way shape or form as time goes on. If you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me and I can give you my discord info!
Player
years old
year old
Player
2 🜚 10
played by Kenza
Kenaz
Kenaz
— guest
posted on Jun 20 2018, 10:59 AM
( )
I'm sorry that life is being difficult. My heart goes with you and I wish you all the best and that the situation reaches the a good outcome fro you. Look after yourself. That's the most important thing.
Neutral
years old
year old
Neutral
131 🜚 15
played by Kira
Bucky Barnes
Bucky Barnes
— guest
posted on Jun 20 2018, 08:27 PM
( )
honestly, thank all of you for being so understanding about everything and patient with me while things are happening!

as a semi-update, things are looking a bit more stable now. how long it will last, i don't know, but they're at least closer to the status quo it's been in before, which honestly, i'll take that right about now.

i'm still going to keep this up though, just in case things take another turn and get worse again, so that if something happens, there's at least some level of heads up for everyone on what's going on!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ideal World was established in December 2016 as a site idea by Kira from the assorted Marvel, X-Men, and DC Cinematic Universes and with heavy inspiration from other sources, namely the original comics by Marvel and DC.

Everybody Knows skin created by Kuroya of OOC exclusively for Ideal World, so please do not rip or steal. Assorted icon macros come courtesy of Font Awesome, customizable code boxes and cbox toggle come thanks to Nicole of CTTW, the modal popups are by Black of Code, and the tooltip styling was originally by Malihu. ; all edits were made by Kuroya.

All posts and content belong to their original owners, so please do not steal them.