+
ideal world an alternate universe marvel + dc roleplay
synopsis The world is once again in an age of heroes. After the events of New York, the world has been in chaos, with threats to the world's safety coming more often than they ever have. SHIELD could no longer conceal the presence of metahumans, and when they fell, taken down from the inside by Hydra, they left humanity vulnerable to threats it never could have imagined, until the forces of evil managed to rupture the divide between universes. With the fate of the world balancing upon the shoulders of these rising heroes, just where will your place be in this new ideal world?

ideal world is an alternate universe Marvel + DC roleplay hosted on Jcink Premium since December 2016. Set following the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Justice League, and X-Men: Apocalypse, we are based primarily within the cinematic universes but with more than enough flexibility to allow for inspiration to be drawn from other sources, such as comics, video games, television series, animated shows, and more. We pride ourselves on our relaxed environment and easy-going nature to create a safe and welcoming community for all of our members.
staff
please register characters using
a given name with proper case,
ie Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne
news
Activity Check ⇀ June 23 - June 30
Ultron Event ⇀ June 1
Activity Check ⇀ May 24 - May 31
May Newsletter ⇀ May 1
Activity Check ⇀ April 23 - April 30

Add Reply

Ultron Wave 7, san francisco [active]
Staff
years old
year old
Staff
31 🜚 840
played by Kira
Kira
Kira
— guest
posted on Jul 6 2018, 09:42 AM
( )

ultron revolution event

San Francisco has been attacked by 1 Ultron Sentry (1 health point), 1 Ultron Commander (2 health points), and 1 Ultron Clone (5 health points)!

Hero
years old
year old
Hero
53 🜚 25
played by Kira
Rachel Roth
Rachel Roth
— guest
posted on Jul 11 2018, 06:25 PM
( )
this is no game

There was an assault on the Tower. On the Tower. The alarms were going through her communicator, and she made sure to return quickly through her shadows, propelling herself as quickly as she could through the other realm, until she could step forward through into the space before the Tower, the shadows keeping close to her body in the form of a raven before they dissipated again, leaving her floating in front of the Tower.

Within a few moments of her appearing, one of the robots shot at her, and Rachel's eyes widened a fraction as she ducked to the side, her cloak flaring up and taking the laser to it. Of course, that just angered her, and she didn't hesitate to reach downwards with her power, wrapping the shadows around a large boulder, her will propelling it before she flung it at the robot that had attacked her.

She'd hold her ground, but she hoped that she wouldn't be the only one guarding Titans Tower for very long.

1x Ultron Clone 5/5 -> 4/5

1x Ultron Clone (4/5 HP)
1x Ultron Commander (2/2 HP)
1x Ultron Sentry (1/1 HP)
Template by Kira of IW
Neutral
years old
year old
Neutral
12 🜚 100
played by ELY
Selina Kyle
Selina Kyle
— guest
posted on Jul 11 2018, 08:35 PM
( )
Selina had heard rumors of these robot like beings running around different cities but she hardly believed it until now. She had been on her way to visit the once Robin curious as to how he been since leaving Gotham City. She missed him greatly he had been like a son to her so when she arrived to the scene of the girl throwing rocks all she could do was raise a brow. How strange luckily for them though Selina was dressed in her usual catwoman attire. Selina really needed some kind of jet pack or something because this was going to become a serious pain in the butt. All the attention was on the girl in the cloak and honestly that was a huge advantage for her right now.

Without making a sound Selina ran as silent as possible to a rock and launched herself into the air. While mid air she grabbed her whip and cracked it wrapping it carefully around one of the robots necks. She placed her full might behind herself as she grabbed the handle tight and yanked it towards the sky. The hope was to remove the head from the robot but it was better built than she had expected. When she yanked the whip the head twisted and wires became exposed. She watched the wires flicker as the robot seemed to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

A smirk crossed Selina's face and landed on the ground her hand still on the whip attached to the robots neck. "Oppps I think I broke someones toy." With a quick motion Selina unwrapped her whip and looked between the two robots that were left. Unluckily for her they seemed better put together than the one she has just taken down. Why was she doing this again? Oh right Dick. Well now she couldn't just walk away from this mess. "Where on earth are the others? No offense goth princess but I think we should sound the alarm for some extra hands ya know? I might be a cat but I don't have nine lives."

1x Ultron Sentry (0/1 HP)

1x Ultron Clone (4/5 HP)

NONE

Think I'll dust 'em off,
put 'em back up on the shelf
Can't keep my hands to myself

Hero
years old
year old
Hero
156 🜚 215
played by Marie
Tony Stark
Tony Stark
— guest
posted on Jul 11 2018, 09:06 PM
( )
When Tony saw the situation in Metropolis was well in hand he decided he needed to jet to another area under attack that other heroes may not be able to get to as fast as he could.

"Jay, robot attacks on screen." Tony asked as he hovered in air.

"On screen sir. San Francisco is in dire need of assistance." Jarvis replied as he brought up the cities being attacked on the map.

Tony made a split second decision. "Deploy the boosters Jay, we need to get there quick."

"I already did, sir." Jarvis said as some extra pieces of armor flew at Tony, attached to his back and feet, and immediately activated. Tony pointed himself west and the boosters did the rest of the work.

Inside the armor attachments were solid rocket boosters. The kind most often used during space shuttle launches and could detach once used up. Tony originally designed these attachments to help him break Earth's gravitational field and enter the other stratosphere. But, they'd work in getting him across the country quickly too.

The moment Tony saw the golden gate bridge he disengaged the booster attachments and allowed them to drop into the bay where he'd worry about retrieving them later. With the boosters detached Tony decelerated quickly. Though, not so quickly that when he came in for a landing it was a very hard hit for the Ultron Clone he'd targeted, sending the robot skittering across the pavement and into a statue.

Tony did a quick check of his systems, to make sure everything withstood the trip as he calculated. He looked at the two ladies who were fighting the robots. "Ladies. Tony stark. Armored Avenger. Here to he-" Tony was cut off when the commander hit him hard enough to send him off into a random building. "That was rude"

Attack: 1x Ultron Clone 4/5 -> 3/5

1x Ultron Clone (3/5 HP)

— tags
You know who I am.
Hero
years old
year old
Hero
37 🜚 65
played by AmericanFacepalm
Kent Nelson
Kent Nelson
— guest
posted on Jul 11 2018, 09:24 PM
( )
Kent ran as fast as he could down the street toward the Titans' Tower. He felt awful for abandoning them before, but he had felt there was no choice. He was too dangerous. Though he probably still was equally a menace with his Helmet of Fate, Kent decided they needed him now. The feeling in his gut told him this was crucial, and he missed Raven more than anything.

So, he came up to where he could see his mentor fighting off the robots. There were so many of them that it was honestly terrifying, but this was no time to lose heart. "Raven! I'm here!" Kent waved, digging through his bag for his tome of spells. The glint of the Helmet of Fate betrayed its presence, but he promised he would not don it ever again. Instead, he used his lesser magic against one of the mechanical fiends.

Kent Nelson attacked the Ultron Clone! 3/5 HP ---> 2/5 HP
1x Ultron Clone (3/5 HP)

Neutral
years old
year old
Neutral
12 🜚 100
played by ELY
Selina Kyle
Selina Kyle
— guest
posted on Jul 14 2018, 01:30 PM
( )
When Selina had arrived there had merely been her and another girl. After asking for back up her prays were answered in a man in an iron suit arrived and tried to introduce himself. He did rather well for being thrown by the Commander. Selina being her normal self smirked and yelled towards the direction Tony had been thrown. "Great job!" Great now she was face to face with the commander and unluckily for her well she wasn't wearing an Iron suit that would protect her from getting thrown into a building. She was dead set on the Robot infront of her when she saw another child run towards the scene. "OH COME ON A KID?" Selina knew better than anyone they were capable of fighting but she didn't know this one.

Selina cracked her whip at her side to draw the attention of the Commander. Hopeful Tony would come back before Selina ended up being crushed to death by this weird looking Robot. She flicked her wrist wrapping her whip around the robots leg and took a running start before dropping to her knees and laying back to slide under the robot. She grabbed her whip tight and yanked knocking the giant robot off its feet and face first onto the ground. It gave her just enough time to drop her whip and taking a leap onto the robots back and brought her claws out to play. She dug into the metal and ripped some of the metal away from the Robot clearly upset that she was now risking her own life for these random people.

The Robot began to stir rising to its feet thrusting its shoulder back throwing Selina off of it. She had no time to prepare and when she landed on the ground on her hands and knees she felt a warm sensation running on her arm. She looked down to see a piece of the metal she had torn was was now slightly sticking into her flesh. It burned and it surely didn't feel the greatest but she had a job to do and she'd have Alfred patch her up later or maybe the kid with the magic could help her. Man these people were odd.

1x Ultron Commander (1/2 HP)

1x Ultron Clone (2/5 HP)
1x Ultron Commander (1/2 HP)

NONE

Think I'll dust 'em off,

Neutral
years old
year old
Neutral
12 🜚 100
played by ELY
Selina Kyle
Selina Kyle
— guest
posted on Jul 18 2018, 04:15 PM
( )
She could still feel the blood trailing down her arm. She knew that it was to dangerous to leave the fight to just the three of them so she sucked it up and yanked the metal from her arm grunting in pain. Rule number one you never yank the protruding object from your arm you don't know what it could have hit. Selina didn't have time to care about that. All she knew was Dick was in that building and she'd wipe out these robots on her own if it meant not losing another one of Batmans adopted kids. Seriously the last think she needed was to go back to Bruce and be like Opps sorry I let robots smash him and his friends.

The same Robot Selina had just attacked as now locked onto her. Of course it would be she'd opened a small gap on its back and all the exposed bits and pieces could prove to be a negative for a big baddie. She smirked slightly and stood up, she needed to distract the robot so that she could tear the key components from its chest but she didn't have her whip. Well it was time to go about this the old fashion way. Selina took a running start to towards the Robot who raise a hand ready to smash it down upon her arrival. Perfect. Selina paused just long enough for the robot to bring its hand half way down. She jumps but barely catching its arm with her claws before pushing herself off and launching herself into the air.

The Robot must have expected her to hand on its back so it began to spin itself around looking for the woman in the scandalous suit. Selina however had other plans and upon impact on the ground she roll between the moving feet of the robots legs and wrapped her whip carefully to ensnare its feet. The robot must have looked down because she felt it shift. "Time to go", she grunted and grabbed the handle of the whip pulling tight as she rolled in the opposite direction of where she hoped the thing would fall.

She has a fifty fifty shot of not getting crushed and she opted to take it. Selina closed her eyes tight and let a breath out when she heard the Robot fall merely inches from where she laid. A hand reached out to grab at her hair and she felt the impact of cold fingers. Knowing she was now in peril Selina raked her claws over the robots arm pulling more metal it didn't release so she inched herself to the Robot flat on its stomach as it tried to yank her closer. The closer she got she felt the grip loosen as it began to aim for her neck.

Selina growled clearly bruised up and rolled away from the Robots hand and out of reach. It began to try to stand up and Selina was showing signs of being tired. She tried to catch her breath as she moved to the robots back and leaned down slamming her gloved cat clawed hand through its chest. She felt wires inside and without missing a beat she wrapped her hand around them and yanked. The robot sputtered but it wasn't good enough for Selina. She threw the metal away from her and moved once more to pull out another handful of whatever was inside it. After she was content it was down she moved to untangle her whip and sighed clearly exhausted. "You guys got this? I need a breather." A chuckle escaped her lips as she looked at the group with a playful expression.

1x Ultron Commander (0/2 HP)

1x Ultron Clone (2/5 HP)
1x Ultron Commander (0/2 HP)

NONE

Think I'll dust 'em off,

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ideal World was established in December 2016 as a site idea by Kira from the assorted Marvel, X-Men, and DC Cinematic Universes and with heavy inspiration from other sources, namely the original comics by Marvel and DC.

Everybody Knows skin created by Kuroya of OOC exclusively for Ideal World, so please do not rip or steal. Assorted icon macros come courtesy of Font Awesome, customizable code boxes and cbox toggle come thanks to Nicole of CTTW, the modal popups are by Black of Code, and the tooltip styling was originally by Malihu. ; all edits were made by Kuroya.

All posts and content belong to their original owners, so please do not steal them.