+

ideal world an alternate universe marvel + dc roleplay
synopsis The world is once again in an age of heroes. After the events of New York, the world has been in chaos, with threats to the world's safety coming more often than they ever have. SHIELD could no longer conceal the presence of metahumans, and when they fell, taken down from the inside by Hydra, they left humanity vulnerable to threats it never could have imagined, until the forces of evil managed to rupture the divide between universes. With the fate of the world balancing upon the shoulders of these rising heroes, just where will your place be in this new ideal world?

ideal world is an alternate universe Marvel + DC roleplay hosted on Jcink Premium since December 2016. Set following the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Justice League, and X-Men: Apocalypse, we are based primarily within the cinematic universes but with more than enough flexibility to allow for inspiration to be drawn from other sources, such as comics, video games, television series, animated shows, and more. We pride ourselves on our relaxed environment and easy-going nature to create a safe and welcoming community for all of our members.
staff
please register characters using
a given name with proper case,
ie Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne
news
May Newsletter ⇀ May 1
Activity Check ⇀ April 23 - April 30
April Fool's Mini-Event ⇀ April 1 - April 30
April Newsletter ⇀ April 1
Activity Check ⇀ March 24 - March 31

Add Reply

I'm Seeing Red, Tag: WANDAAA (Bec)
Hero
years old
year old
Hero
11 🜚 30
played by AmericanFacepalm
Vision
Vision
— guest
posted on May 8 2018, 10:29 PM
( )
Vision was out and about, lost in New York (although he was not really since he came with ready access to GPS). Being alone was rather maddening. There was no one to talk to, confide in, laugh with... and, before anyone says it, Clint Barton did not count as company. The man was an actual dumpster fire, as the slang term went. His yearning to find something, or someone, had brought him here-- cleverly disguised as a regular old human being, of course. The Mind Stone was out of sight for the most part, only visible when he consented or to those with psionic powers.

The android had not actually been expecting to see anything interesting while out, aside from what was deprived from him while he was consistently cooped up in the Avengers headquarters. But there it was. Suddenly, a flash of telltale red hair. He blinked, not believing it as he saw the woman it belonged to disappear into the sea of people. Almost instinctively, he went after her like he might never see her again-- and for all he knew, that could have been the case. Like a lost puppy, he called out, "Wanda! Wanda! Oh my goodness, where have you been?"

Next thing anyone knew, he was right there beside Wanda, seemingly having passed through several other people without anyone quite noticing (or if they did, they only looked briefly confused; New Yorkers commonly dealt with weird things).

Bec
Hero
years old
year old
Hero
3 🜚 55
played by Bec
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff
— guest
posted on May 9 2018, 03:36 PM
( )
Im boredrline good
and im borderline bad.
Wanda had gotten to New York not that long ago, her brother was off doing who knows what at the moment and she herself was looking for clues, signs of their parentage. Of who they truly were. Maybe just maybe, Wanda would be lucky and find someone who know of them, maybe their real parents had spoken of them...maybe. As she wandered the streets she was stared at, she stood out like a sore thumb, her hair a beautiful shade of red tinge ever since she changed it to be so some odd months ago. Her outfit also screamed foreigner so that didn't help her case at all. As she walked she looked down at the small map that she had grabbed from a shop when they first arrived in the big city.

She was hoping to not run into any trouble but when someone called out her name she paused, she didn't know that voice. At first she tried to ignore it, maybe Wanda was a common name here in America? But soon enough she found that the person whom had been yelling out for her stopped right in front of her. She was confused of how the person knew her, she didn't remember him? Maybe he had seen her and mistook her for someone...but then again, he knew her name.

She stared at him, plainly very confused. "Um...do..do I know you?" Her accent was thick, she didn't speak much English right now but from years of hearing it, she learned a few good words. As she stared at the man she raised her eyebrow, trying, begging herself mentally to figure out how she knew this man. For some reason she did feel a draw to him, like they were connected but for now, for now she had no idea what that meant to her.

"You a friend of Pietro? Apologies I can not place you, I have a bad memory sometimes" She said slowly and frowned more as she felt so dumb, this man seemed so sure he knew her and yet...she didn't even know him or his name. She felt so stupid like she should know it, but she didn't.

GAT
Americanfacepalm
SDROW
SETON
Notes
Hero
years old
year old
Hero
11 🜚 30
played by AmericanFacepalm
Vision
Vision
— guest
posted on May 11 2018, 09:39 PM
( )
Vision frowned. Oh, he was so naive to believe it would the the Wanda from where he came. She did not recognize him one single bit, and it was extremely disheartening. Yet this would not defeat him. "I probably should not tell you too much, but... I am from a reality where we know each other," he said, omitting Pietro's death. "My name is Vision. It may be hard to understand, but just trust me. Even look into the Mind Stone if you need proof."

There was a shaky smile as he tried to convince her. "It... sounds very weird, but it's weird for me as well. We can take it slow, or... I know people who can help you. The Avengers. They don't know you yet, but Clint will likely understand your situation. I went to him first upon realizing I was... displaced, so to speak." Vision extended his hand as a sort of calm offer of aid.
Bec
Hero
years old
year old
Hero
3 🜚 55
played by Bec
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff
— guest
posted on May 12 2018, 08:53 PM
( )
Im boredrline good
and im borderline bad.
Did...he really believe he knew her? But then again...how often does one meet someone who is clearly not human. Biting her lip she listened and looked down debating what she did when she saw his hand. Slowly but surely she took it and the second she did, she saw...it. She saw him saving her, saw him cooking with her, laughing, she was happy...but she was sad. Oh so very sad. By the time she realized why...she wished she hadn't. She saw it, saw her screams, saw why she had been upset. Her brother...in his reality, was gone.

Wanda saw everything, how he was made, how she had come to them in times of need, how he protected her during battles. How they were connected. How she lost everything, everyone. She saw herself training side by side with him, with the Avengers. She saw it all, and she wished she hadn't. Pulling her hand away with a gasp she covered her mouth whimpering softly as she stared him. She didn't know him and yet...she did. She knew him and she didn't know him.

The name slipped from her lips as she stared at him, it was like she had memories that weren't hers, ones that weren't suppose to be hers. She could remember things that just...didn't happen. Looking him over she took a shaky hand and touched the small stone on the top of his head. "Viz... She breathed out and for a second, one fraction of a second, there was recognition, love, fondness, hope. But then it was gone and she backed up. "I...I...don't...but...we...I..." She let out soft whimpers for a moment before saw people staring and Wanda wanted...no...needed to get out of here. Her fight or flight response was acting up and she needed to leave. But she didn't want to..she felt like she had found someone important but a stranger at the same time. She was so confused, she hated this.

GAT
Americanfacepalm
SDROW
SETON
Notes
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Ideal World was established in December 2016 as a site idea by Kira from the assorted Marvel, X-Men, and DC Cinematic Universes and with heavy inspiration from other sources, namely the original comics by Marvel and DC.

Everybody Knows skin created by Kuroya of OOC exclusively for Ideal World, so please do not rip or steal. Assorted icon macros come courtesy of Font Awesome, customizable code boxes and cbox toggle come thanks to Nicole of Shine, the modal popups are by Black of Code, and the tooltip styling was originally by Malihu. ; all edits were made by Kuroya.

All posts and content belong to their original owners, so please do not steal them.